Amount Per Dose:
3.9mg THC – 6.9mg THC
What do the names “Balanced” and “Mellow” mean on this medicine?
– The names used on the units of this TruFlower indicate the type of TruFlower used in it. Balanced means the medicine is a hybrid, Mellow is an Indica.
Is this medicine strain specific?
– Yes. The Balance and Mellow units of TruFlower contain one specific strain but this strain will rotate based on TruFlower harvests. All test results are available on our website. (https://www.trulieve.com/discover/product-test-search)
– What is different about the Start Low and Go Slow TruFlower versus regular TruFlower?
Our new Balance and Mellow TruFlower are flowers taken from our Mature Medical Cannabis Plants just like our normal whole TruFlower. The only difference is that the units found in Balance and Mellow will be slightly under the normal THC% typically found in our whole TruFlower.
– Is this the same strength as normal TruFlower?
These are coming from the same genetics that our whole TruFlower does. These medicines will vary slightly from strain to strain and batch to batch but will be typically under the potency of standard batches of TruFlower.
– Is this a 4th tier of TruFlower? Is this shake/low-quality TruFlower?
TruFlower Balance and Mellow are not “shake”. These TruFlower options are the same size as our whole TruFlower with the only difference being the total percentage of cannabinoids. The flowers come off a Mature Cannabis plant grown with great care!
– Will there be purchase limits for other Patients or myself?
The only limit for a Patient will be their remaining Flower weight remaining on their Smokable recommendation.
There are no reviews yet.